Serene Clean’s green cleaning replaces the philosophy of
“killing to clean” with
“cleaning to clean“.
- The high quality ingredients, of the natural cleaning products we use, are the very best at removing dirt and germs.
- They don’t leave any residues so there is no need to clean the product from the surface. It is a one step process.
And it’s a clean you have never felt before!
Having the peace of mind of a clean & healthy home,
without worry of toxic chemicals harming your loved ones,
With our cleaning service you get the best of both worlds, a CLEAN home and a GREEN home.
Yes, you can have both!
- The green products we use are formulated from plant material and give a clean you cannot get with common household cleaning products.
- They contain NO Dyes, NO Alcohol, NO Synthetic Fragrance, NO Sulfates (such as SLS & SLES) and/or sulfanates, NO Ethoxylates (Petroleum Based Cleaning Agents), and NO Petrochemical Solvents
- They are fragrance free, sulfate free, petroleum free, and cruelty free.
So, What’s In Our Green Cleaning Caddy?
SORBITAN LAURATE: belongs to a group of substances called Sorbitane esters and combines a good environmental profile, especially in terms of ready biodegradability and no harmful effects on aquatic life
COCOPOLYGLUCOSE CITRATE: derived from citric acid, made from fermenting sugar, and coco-glucoside, made from fatty acids of coconuts
DECYL GLUCOSIDE: natural, non-ionic surfactant, obtained from renewable raw materials, through a combination of plant based fatty alcohols and glucose
GLYCERIN: an organic compound made from common sources of animal fat and vegetable oil
LECITHIN: a natural degreaser made from soybeans
PURIFIED WATER: water that comes from any source, but has been purified to remove any chemicals or contaminants.
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL: coconut oil
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL: the Jojoba plant, an evergreen shrub bearing olive-shaped fruits
CETEARYL ALCOHOL: a fatty alcohol derived from coconut or palm oil
XANTHAN GUM: made from the outer layer of a tiny, inactive bacterium called Xanthomonas campestris
YEAST EXTRACT: a natural ingredient that is made from the very same yeast used to make bread, beer and wine.
CAPRYLYL GLUCOSIDE: a mild, solubilizing non-ionic surfactant that is obtained from renewable raw materials: fatty alcohols and glucose from vegetable origin
LAURYL GLUCOSIDE: derived from coconut and is biodegradeable.
QUILLAJA SAPONARIA BARK EXTRACT: derived of the evergreen tree Quillaja saponaria
CETYL ALCOHOL: fatty alcohol produced from plants
In caring for our client’s homes,
we pride ourselves in using green cleaners
that won’t harm your health,
won’t harm the health of our employees,
and sustains the world we live in.
This is what makes the