Square footage, decor, lifestyle, and house cleaning frequency are a few factors we consider when determining your house cleaning rate.
Your house cleaning rate varies upon the cleaning service you need.
- Initial Cleaning – This is your first cleaning and is the starting point for a cleaner, healthier home. We focus on build-up and it is the first step to beginning your re-occurring maintenance cleanings.
- Reoccurring Cleaning – This is your scheduled cleaning, after your initial cleaning, and is the best way to maintain a clean and healthy home. We offer weekly, biweekly, tri-weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Just Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Floors – For monthly clients, we offer this cleaning option between their re-occurring cleaning. This maintenance cleaning will clean your kitchen(s), bathrooms, and vacuum and mop all floors in the home. It is more affordable than your re-occurring cleaning and allows you to get out of cleaning these areas in between our cleaning services.
- A’ La Carte Cleaning – This itemized cleaning offers extra cleaning options to get your home just the way you want. These services can be added to your re-occurring cleaning service.
- Move In / Out or One Time Cleaning
- Move-in cleaning gives your new home a fresh start
- Move-out cleaning gives your old home a farewell cleaning
- One time cleaning gives you a break from cleaning when you are too busy or unable to clean
We can create a customized estimate based upon your cleaning needs and budget.
We Pamper Our Re-Occurring Clients & Offer Competitive Rates
Lake Norman of Catawba